Friday, March 21, 2014

Listen for the Voice

Today was much less stressful than I had anticipated, simply because I tend to dread things I don't want to do.  Typically, though, once I get into them they're not that bad - and this was no exception.

The Gospel According to John - Chapter 10 
約翰福音 10

Here are some things to ponder as you read through this passage:
  1. Jesus again makes claims by saying "I am", in this case twice.  What are the two "I am" statements he makes? 耶 稣又用两次"...我是..."介绍他自己。 这两次他怎么说?
  2. What type of life can we have in Jesus, according to this passage? 根据这段经文,在基督里,我们会有什么样的生活?
  3. According to this passage, who controls Jesus' life? 根据这段经文,誰掌管耶稣的生命?
  4. What passage proves that Jesus always had the ability to elude / escape his aggressors if he so chose? 在这章,我们怎么知道耶稣能保护他自己的生命?
  5. What did the Jews want to do to him? 当时的 猶太人想要对耶稣做什么?
  6. What is one way you can tell a "sheep" of Jesus'? 我们怎么认出耶稣的羊?
  7. What miracle was everyone still talking about in this passage? 在这章, 人人还在讲耶稣所做的哪一件神蹟?

No comments: